Thursday 3 April 2014

Research. Terrain updated

After asking for feedback through social networking i managed to gain quite a lot of information from various people, I have gained around 500 words of ideas which is great! Around 5 people have also been testing my level for me and found quite a few glitches which i wouldn't have though of straight away. For example I was sent a screenshot by my friend who managed to climb out the map through climbing up the Pyramid. this was one of quite a few glithces/ changes i would have to make.

screenshot I received from friend glitching out the map
Below i have deleted the floor i created in 3DS max and created a new Game Object - Terrain in Unity to make the floor not as flat as some feedback i received stated that the level seems to flat and texture on the floor is very stretched.











No comments:

Post a Comment