Tuesday 22 April 2014

Client. Music

I feel my level really needs a suitable song to play whilst moving around the level. I believe this would add atmosphere to the environment and help the audience understand the lightheartedness the level is trying to portray as it needs to be able to be controlled by any age group, as stated in the Morrisons brief. So as well as populating my scene i will be looking for a song to play over the top whilst in the game level.


At the beginning of the project the idea of a dog wash came into conversation. as i have space next to my hover trolleys I will be looking to model a dog wash station similar to in the image below to fit in the space to fill the environment a bit more. This would also be adding new technologies into my scene. 

Also I visited marks and spencers and found a device (looked like a massive iphone) in which you could scan a bar code in store and get it delivered home. this was something i thought would be useful for supermarkets as they now sell tv's, and other big items which maybe an elderly couple or single mother wouldn't be able to get home from the store.



No comments:

Post a Comment